Balanced Asset Management is a fee based financial services firm specializing in family and small business wealth management. Our goal is to protect life savings and investments while creating opportunities to grow assets during times of economic upturns, using our Active Strategies.
These investment strategies were conceived in the year 2000 after the economic downturn by founder, Jeff Meissner. We created five strategies for investors to suit various life goals: Conservative Active, Active IRA, Tax Aware Active, Active Plus and Alternative Active.
We are currently licensed in 17 states including Ohio, Arizona, and Florida. We add licenses based on our clients’ needs, for instance relocation for jobs or retirement.
We can help you in most things financial and would love to hear your story.
Retirement Planning and Funding
- WealthTrace reports projecting your future retirement to see if you are on track
- Open a managed diversified account for as little as $5,000
- Allows for systematic investing
- Regular reports to see your growth over time
Retirement Income Planning
- RMD (required minimum distribution) calculations and reminders
High Net Worth Wealth Management
- Managed strategies for accounts starting at $50,000 to $10 million.
- Regular review meetings to discuss investment objectives
College Planning and Funding
- Open a 529 account for any beneficiary
- Anyone can contribute
- State tax deduction for using your state’s plan
- Now allows for secondary private school tuition
401k Planning and workplace 401k allocation
Profit Sharing Plans
Investment Review & Analysis
Long term Care
Workplace 401k Allocation